With just a couple of months until Disney kicks off its annual Flower & Garden Festival, Disney has dropped some more details in this years event. The event is being sponsored by HGTV as usual and will feature visits from some of HGTV’s celebrity hosts. Guests can meet their favorite HGTV celebrties on the “The Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV” on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at noon and 3 P.M.
Check out the full list of celebrities after the break!
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars