Legoland Florida announces their ‘May the Fourth’ festivities
The folks over at Legoland Florida will be celebrating the ‘May the Fourth Be With You’ on May 4-5 with some special events. The following events will be taking place on both Saturday May 4, and Sunday May 5.
- LEGO Yoda Build in Fun Town outside of the Wells Fargo 4D Theater.
- Yoda Scavenger Hunt in Miniland USA. Guests will complete their forms and enter the daily drawing for a chance to win a LEGOLAND Florida Prize Pack with admission tickets and a special LEGO Star Wars set.
- LEGO Star Wars Video Showing in the Wells Fargo 4D Theater (3 show times per day).
- Photo Opportunity in the LEGO Star Wars Miniland Model Display cluster.
So if you are looking for somewhere to get your Star Wars geek on, head on over to Legoland Florida! And remember, May The Force Be With You.
Stay tuned after the break for the official press release.
LEGOLAND® FLORIDA CELEBRATES MAY THE 4TH WITH LEGO® STAR WARSTM MINILAND YODA MODEL BUILD EVENT
WINTER HAVEN, FLA. (April 29, 2013) – Fans of the beloved Star WarsTM saga can celebrate their fan-created holiday, May the Fourth Be With You (#MayThe4thBeWithYou), at LEGOLAND® Florida with a LEGO® Star Wars Miniland Yoda Model Build event May 4-5, 2013. Guests will enjoy a special LEGO Yoda building event, a Yoda Scavenger Hunt in Miniland USA and more.
Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5 activities will include:
• LEGO Yoda Build in Fun Town outside of the Wells Fargo 4D Theater.
• Yoda Scavenger Hunt in Miniland USA. Guests will complete their forms and enter the daily drawing for a chance to win a LEGOLAND Florida Prize Pack with admission tickets and a special LEGO Star Wars set.
• LEGO Star Wars Video Showing in the Wells Fargo 4D Theater (3 show times per day).
• Photo Opportunity in the LEGO Star Wars Miniland Model Display cluster.
The best way to experience LEGOLAND Florida and the Water Park is with a Florida Resident Annual Pass for just $99 plus tax. Pass members will receive unlimited admission for 12 months to LEGOLAND Florida and the LEGOLAND Water Park along with other Merlin U.S. attractions including LEGOLAND California Resort & Water Park, LEGOLAND Discovery Centers, Sea Life Centers and Madame Tussauds with no black-out dates. The LEGOLAND Florida Resident Annual Pass also includes admission into special events throughout the year including Red, Brick & Boom, Brick-or-Treat, Christmas Bricktacular and Kid’s New Year’s Eve. Additionally, pass members will enjoy free parking and discounts on all food and merchandise throughout the year.
For the most current information on operating hours and special events throughout the year at LEGOLAND Florida, visitwww.LEGOLAND.com.
MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment, and has seen the most successful and dynamic growth of any company in the sector over the last five years. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 98 attractions, eight hotels/three holiday villages in 22 countries and across four continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its 54 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and more than 21,000 employees.
Merlin has nineteen attractions in the USA – including two stunning LEGOLAND Resorts – LEGOLAND Florida with its Water Park and LEGOLAND California theme park with Water Park, SEA LIFE aquarium and exciting new hotel; Madame Tussauds celebrity wax attractions in New York, Washington DC, Las Vegas and Hollywood; LEGOLAND Discovery Centers in Chicago; Dallas/Fort Worth; Kansas City Missouri; Atlanta, Georgia; and Westchester, New York; and SEA LIFE aquariums in Phoenix, Arizona; Kansas City, Missouri; Dallas/Fort Worth; and the Mall of Amer