The folks over at Theme Park Studio keep blowing us away with new announcements in regards to their upcoming virtual theme park builder. Theme Park Studio is going to allow you to build the theme park of your dreams with amazing detail and will surely be a blast to play for theme park nuts like ourselves. The photo above is one of their latest announcements, the launch Mack coaster. Here are some of the other features of Theme Park Studio:
– Custom coaster creation. Players can bend, pull, and stretch coasters into any design they wish. Prefabricated templates are provided as helpers, if desired
– Custom Flat Rides. Design your own flat ride from the ground up, or select from our pre-build ride library.
– Park guests: After opening your park, watch park guests (peeps) tour your theme park and hop on your coasters and flat rides.
– Mesh importing: Build your own environmental objects and import them for maximum customization.
– Particle effects, including fire, smoke, fountains, fireworks, and weather effects. Our particle effects module is very versatile, allowing the player to create a wide range of effects. Particles can have triggers for setting up shows or like coasters splashing through water.
– Landscaping: Import your own height maps and textures to create stunning landscapes, or custom sculpt one of your own design.
– Water: Control water parameters like speed, level, color, and ripple size.
– Vegetation: Our engine features an advanced vegetation solution. Our proprietary technology allows players to build everything from grass to elaborate oaks. Trees are procedurally generated and can be controlled by custom wind and turbulence settings. This technology has been integrated into Theme Park Studio
Theme Park Studio has also announced they are on Kickstarter and need your support! The game is going to come in three versions, silver, gold and platinum. The more you donate to the Theme Park Studio Kickstarter page, the more epic of a return in your investment you get. There are over a dozen packages for donating, so instead of me listing them all on here, head on over to the Theme Park Studio Kickstarter site and check them all out. From $5 to $5000, you will get something in return!
We are extremely excited about Theme Park Studio here at ThrillGeek and cannot wait to get our hands on it!