What to expect at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year
One of my favorite festivals at Epcot is the Food and Wine Festivcal. You are able to travel around the World Showcase and sample food and beverages from around the world. The event runs from September 27-November 11 and will feature some new additions this year to the menu.
Here are some of the new food items you will be able to choose from this year:
- Florida grass-fed beef sliders with Monterey Jack and sweet and hot pickles at the Florida Marketplace
- New England clam chowder with a side of Tabasco at Hops & Barley
- Braised short ribs in Cabernet with mashed potatoes in France
- A kimchi hot dog with spicy mustard sauce in South Korea
- Vegetarian haggis at the new Scotland Marketplace