Although open for a few weeks now, the entire Springfield expansion at Universal Studios Florida is now officially open. The expansion features a choice of Simpson’s themed restaurants and a new ride called Kang & Kodos’ Twirl & Hurl.
Here are just some of the highlights you can experience at the new Simpson’s Springfield expansion:
- Enjoy a “Genuine Clown-Endorsed Meal” and Buzz Cola at Krusty Burger
- Grab a Homer-sized helping of donuts at Lard Lad
- Imbibe at Moe’s Tavern with a Flaming Moe
- Get “embiggened” at the Jebediah Springfield statue
- Enjoy a “Taco Fresho” at Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck
- Snatch the catch of the day at the Frying Dutchman
- Get a slice that’s “a-nice” at Luigi’s Pizz
- Hang out at Duff Brewery and enjoy a Duff Beer – brewed exclusively for Universal Orlando Resort
- Go for an intergalactic spin on the area’s new attraction, Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl
- Meet Krusty the Clown and Sideshow Bob – Universal’s two newest walkaround Simpsons characters
For more information about this area of the park and any other areas of the Universal Orlando Resort, head on over to their official website. Be sure to check out our video of the Kang and Kodos’ Twirl & Hurl in the new Springfield expansion on our Youtube page here.