LEGOLAND Florida will kick off its kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo this October. This spooky, kooky event takes place each Saturday in October from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays in October from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- World’s Largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern: Families can check out the world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 LEGO bricks and capture a great photo memory
- LEGO Halloween-Themed Build: Build your own Halloween-themed LEGO Model at the activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza
- Spooky Scavenger Hunt: The whole family can enjoy searching for spooky LEGO creatures found in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises
- Dance Party: Join us for our spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games
- Kids Costume Contest: Show off your BOO-tiful costumes in the Kids Costume Contest in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza to win brick-tastic prizes like LEGO product and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida. Children may enter one of 3 age categories: 0-3 years, 4-8 years and 9-12 years
During Brick-or-Treat at LEGOLAND Florida, guests can also experience more than 50 rides, shows and attractions. The event is included with normal park admission. For the most current information on LEGOLAND Florida special events, operating schedule and to purchase tickets, visit www.LEGOLAND.com.