Kennedy Space Center offers up new annual pass program for guests
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has begun offering a new three-tiered annual pass program that allows guests to customize their experience at the must-see Central Florida destination.
“This new annual pass structure offers expanded value and the ability for guests to select the level that best fits their needs and expectations,” said John Clifford, senior sales and marketing director of the Visitor Complex. “With the holidays approaching, it is a great time to purchase an annual pass to experience all there is to see and do at the Visitor Complex, including one-of-a-kind attractions such as the new Space Shuttle Atlantis and Angry Birds Space Encounter.”
Stay tuned after the break as we break down each new option.
Tier 1: Discovery Pass, $75 plus tax for adults, $60 plus tax for children ages 3-11
- Unlimited admission for one year
- 10 percent off admission tickets for up to six guests per visit
- A Discovery Pass lanyardThe Visitor Complex newsletter
Tier 2: Atlantis Pass, $89 plus tax for adults, $71 plus tax for children ages 3-11
- All Tier 1 Discovery Pass benefits
- Free parking
- 10 percent off souvenirs
- 10 percent off food and beverage
- 10 percent off Astronaut Training Experience® and Camp KSC®
- Exclusive special events and privileges
- An Atlantis Pass lanyard
Tier 3: Explorer VIP Pass, $139 plus tax adults and children
- All Tier 1 and Tier 2 Pass benefits
- One free KSC Up-close tour
- One free Lunch with an Astronaut
- A free collectible souvenir
- An Explorer Pass lanyard
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex attractions and activities also include Shuttle Launch Experience, an incredible simulated journey of vertically launching into space and orbiting Earth aboard the space shuttle; Astronaut Training Experience ® (ATX®); Rocket Garden; two IMAX® theaters; Astronaut Encounter; Lunch With an Astronaut; U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®; and Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted.
Located only 45 minutes from Orlando, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex features many attractions and year-round interactive programs, including meeting real astronauts.