Who doesnt love the free soda at Club Cool at Epcot? Well changes are coming soon to the free soda choices at Club Cool. The new menu is as followed:
- Fanta Pineapple: With more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries, Fanta made its European debut in the 1940?s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
- VegitaBeta: Originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique orange color. (Currently Available)
- Fanta (Melon Frosty): This is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand’s sunny, tropical climate.
- Bibo: Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry, and Paolo Peach.
- Sparberry: A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- Guarana Kuat: This is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guarani word guna, which translates to ‘fruit like the eyes of the people.”
- Inca Kola: Known as “The Taste of Peru,” Inca Kola has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum, The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
- Beverly (Staying): With its bitter flavor, it is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture. (Currently Available)
So this means that Smart Watermelon, Kinley Lemon, Fanta Colita, Lift Apple, Mezzo Mix, and Krest Ginger Ale are all going bye-bye. And it appears that they are out of stock and will not be replenished, but you have all of these new yummy flavors to look forward to!
What was your favorite drink?
via WDW NT