With the help of talented team members, thousands of candy canes, cookies, and poinsettias transform Busch Gardens Tampa into a holiday masterpiece. Take a look at the sleigh-stopping numbers that bring Christmas Town to life:
- 6,000 candy canes are used to make Christmas Town specialty drinks; that’s enough to cover the length of the 2,800-foot-long Sky Ride.
- 350 Christmas trees adorn the 300-acre park.
- 108,000 cubic feet of snow fill SnowWorld presented by Coca-Cola; that’s enough to make 3,000 6-foot snowmen.
- 30,000 cookies are freshly-baked for Christmas Town. When stacked, they would be the height of five SheiKras.
- 1,000,000+ lights illuminate Christmas Town.
- 17,000 poinsettias transform Poinsettia Parkway.
This year, Christmas Town has more snow, even more event nights and more than a million twinkling lights! Christmas Town transforms the park into a nighttime holiday wonderland of wintery surprises and all things Christmas, filling guests’ senses with seasonal sights, sounds and flavors, and continuing a beautiful tradition for Tampa’s families.