New store coming to Downtown Disney next year at Walt Disney World Resort
It looks like Downtown Disney will be replacing Team Mickey at Downtown Disney next year with a new store called Marketplace CO OP. The new store will feature several mini stores within, such as:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for woman featuring make-up, fragrance and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room- Vintage inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Centerpiece – Home product for Guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up and coming fashionista.
Tom Sheldon, who is the manager of retail design and development for Disney Theme Park Merchandise, described it as “A public marketplace that will serve as a laboratory to showcase new concepts and specialty products.”
D-Tech on Demand sounds interesting to me, customized accessories for your gadgets? Count me in!
Look for Marketplace CO OP to open up in early 2014