Disney announces some of the food you can expect at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
With spring right around the corner, Disney is releasing more information about their annual International Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot. The Flower & Garden Festival is a nearly 2 month showcase of all things home and garden. But food is also playing a major roll in the event this year. Disney has announced some of the offerings at this years event.
There will be a total of 11 outdoor kitckens throughout Epcot, and here are just some of the offerings:
- a pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna (greens) and pistachios, eggplant
- a ghost-pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp melon slaw and mint oil
- pulled-duck confit with garlic and parsley potatoes
- bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch (sounds like I will have to try this one)
- Craft beers such as a Tropical Mango Pale Ale from St. John Brewers in the U.S. Virgin Islands to Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale brewed right here in Florida
There will also be 16 vegetarian dishes and a dozen gluten-free choices for guests as well. The event will even have a vegan chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon and a gluten-free beer.
For complete details about the International Flower & Garden Festival, click here.