Where can you meet Anna and Elsa from ‘Frozen’ at Walt Disney World and Disneyland?
Anna and Elsa are certainly the number one celebrities of the Walt Disney World Resort as of today. The duo from the hit Disney Animation film ‘Frozen’ have drawn waits as longs a few hours at their meet and greet at Epcot. We have a list of other areas from around both Disney resorts, and even Disney Cruise Line where you can meet the duo.
Here is a list of areas where you can meet the characters and catch a glimpse of ‘Frozen’ inspired entertainment from around both resorts:
Walt Disney World Resort:
• Meet Elsa and Anna inside the Prinsesse Plass, located in the Norway pavilion at Epcot
• Elsa and Anna will join the new daytime spectacular “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at Magic Kingdom, when it debuts March 9
• Also at Magic Kingdom, the “Celebrate the Magic” nighttime projection show transforms Cinderella Castle with visuals from Frozen
• Meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
• Olaf the snowman greets Disneyland park guests before they meet Elsa and Anna in Fantasyland
• Elsa and Olaf appear in “World of Color – Winter Dreams,” the holiday version of the popular after-dark spectacular at Disney California Adventure Park. “World of Color – Winter Dreams” may be seen during the Holiday season, which starts in November.
Adventures by Disney:
• A new vacation experience to Norway guides families through an eight-day, seven-night adventure across the stunning lands that inspired the movie Frozen: Fjords, Bergen and Oslo
• Elsa, Anna and Olaf appear in the “Disney Magic On Parade”
Disney Cruise Line
• Anna is onboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream
• Olaf greets guests at the post office on Castaway Cay
• Guests can watch Frozen in the theaters on all four Disney cruise ships
The latest addition of Anna and Elsa can be seen in our video of the new Magic Kingdom parade Festival of Fantasy, which made its debut yesterday.