Universal Orlando Announces New Vacation Package Featuring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
Although we still don’t have an opening date on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, Universal has announced new vacation packages featuring the new Potter expansion.
The new travel offer starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for a four-night stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and includes multi-day Park-to-Park tickets to experience both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. As part of the vacation package, guests will enjoy access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, plus exclusive benefits like Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. They will also receive a specially themed Welcome Parcel delivered to their doorstep.
The Wizarding World ofHarry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
~ Starts at $155 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel June 29 to Aug. 16
~ Starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel Aug. 17 to Oct. 2 and Nov. 30 to Dec. 18
· 4-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – an all-new hotel inspired by the iconic beach resorts of the 1950s and 1960s
· 3-day Park-to-Park tickets
· One breakfast per person at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the all-new Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
· Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
· Special themed Welcome Parcel
· Complimentary on-site transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
· Book by July 31
· Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
· Vacation package also available at Universal Partner Hotels
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida will double the size of the Harry Potter experience offered at Universal Orlando Resort – expanding it across both of Universal’s theme parks. Guests will pass through London and the iconic brick wall archway into Diagon Alley – a bustling, wizarding hub within a Muggle city.
And, just like in the books and films, guests can ride the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between King’s Cross Station in Universal Studios and Hogsmeade Station in Islands of Adventure. The scenic, breathtaking journey will transport guests through the British countryside as they encounter magical creatures and familiar Harry Potter characters.
In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, which opened in 2010 at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests can experience Hogsmeade village and Hogwarts castle – which houses the groundbreaking Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @thrillgeek for the latest news, photos and more from Diagon Alley!