The all-new B Resort & Spa, located in the Walt Disney World Resort, officially opens next week. The much-anticipated arrival of the B Hotels & Resorts brand in Lake Buena Vista brings a refreshing burst of contemporary style and an approachable lifestyle hotel experience to Orlando’s Tourism Corridor.
B Resort & Spa is set in the heart of the Downtown Disney® Area minutes from Walt Disney World Theme Parks and the Orange County Convention Center. Following a massive redesign, the 394-room resort promises to be equally fun for adults and children with luxurious appointments, innovative technologies and an array of unique activities. Rates start at $159/night through June 30, 2014.
B Resort & Spa is the first resort of South Florida-based B Hotels & Resorts. For families, couples, groups and business travelers, the property offers an array of signature B Hotels & Resorts amenities, including:
- Unique Food and Beverage Offerings – Opening on the heels of the B Resort & Spa will be American Q restaurant, developed in partnership with restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow and China Grill Management. The group of China Grill and Asia de Cuba fame continues its tradition of F&B innovation with this inaugural American Q. The restaurant puts a modern twist on classic barbeque, featuring specialties from regions throughout the U.S. and Latin America.
- B Indulged Spa by AVEDA – The brand’s first full-service spa pairs pure botanical products with the ancient science of AVEDA. Opening later this summer, the spa will have offerings for men, women, children and teens.
- Inspiring, Playful Design – The lobby and corridors feature white marble floors and bright pops of color from the B Artistic Exhibit, showcasing Orlando’s vibrant arts scene.
- Innovative Technology – Guests can B in touch with loaner iPads, FreeB Wi-Fi and Monscierge digital concierge service and destination guide.
- Stylish Function Space – With state-of-the-art ballrooms, boardrooms and an expansive terrace, B Resort & Spa offers 25,000-plus square feet of flexible meeting space.