Harry Potter Film Stars Get A Sneak Peek Of The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley At Universal Orlando Resort
Today, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright from the popular Harry Potter film series enjoyed a sneak peek of the highly anticipated, spectacularly themed environment, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida.
The actors – who portrayed siblings Fred, George and Ginny Weasley in the films – toured the new land with Thierry Coup, Senior Vice President of Universal Creative, and Alan Gilmore, Art Director of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the Harry Potter films. During their visit, they:
- Took the journey between Hogsmeade Station and King’s Cross Station aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Stepped inside memorable shops within Diagon Alley, including the Weasley twins’ very own shop – Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes
- Encountered goblins at work in the ornate marble hall of Gringotts bank
- Sampled the world’s only Butterbeer ice-cream at Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour
- Dined on traditional British fare at Leaky Cauldron
- And more
Opening this summer, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley will bring even more of Harry Potter’s adventures to life. Inside the land, guests will enjoy themed shops, dining experiences and the groundbreaking thrill ride – Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts. The new area will double the size of the sweeping land already found at Universal Orlando, expanding the spectacularly themed environment across both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
Be sure to check out our Flickr here for the rest of the photos from the visit.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @thrillgeek for the latest news, photos and more from Diagon Alley!