Marketplace Co-Op officailly opened its doors today at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World. This new unique shop will be a “testing ground” for new Disney retail concepts, shops and products.
The area consists of six different boutique shops:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
There is also an online version of Marketplace Co-Op which you can visit here. The shop is located on the Marketplace side of Downtown Disney inside what used to be Team Mickey.