Walt Disney World will soon be testing a new Check-in service utilizing MyMagic+ at select resorts at Walt Disney World. The new feature would allow guests staying on-site to go directly to their room without visiting the front desk. This new feature will begin testing at the following resorts:
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas – Jambo House and Kidani Village
If you are staying at one of the above resorts, make sure you link your hotel reservation to your MyDisneyExperience account and receive your MagicBand’s. You will also need online check-in service, in which you enter your estimated arrival time and a credit card. Be sure to also sign up for notifications so you know when your room will be ready.
Pretty cool huh? Let us know what you think of MyMagic+ in the comments below!