September is dubbed Annual Passholder Appreciation Month at the thrill destination in Orlando, Universal Orlando. During the month of September, Annual Passholders are being offered some great deals and discounts throughout the resort, such as:
- Early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley starting one hour before park opening
- Rates at the new Cabana Bay Beach Resort starting at $69 a night – Book by September 22, 2014 for travel September 1 – October 2, 2014.
- Passholders can visit Wet ‘n Wild on weekdays (September 3 – 26, 2014), plus Sunday, September 14, 2014 for just $19.99† +tax for adults and children.
- Blue Man Group adult tickets starting at $49 – Valid on the following Sunday shows at 4:00PM: September 7, 14, 21, 28
- AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX is offering Passholders $8 matinee tickets, $12 Matinee with RealD 3D and $14 Matinee with IMAX 3D
- Make it a night out with complimentary CityWalk club access for one Passholder and a guest throughout September.
For more information on Universal Orlando annual passes, visit their official website here.