The new Memento Mori Haunted Mansion gift shop is now open at the Magic Kingdom
Walt Disney World has officially announced that Memento Mori is now open at the Magic Kingdom. Memento Mori is the new Haunted Mansion inspired gift shop featuring all sorts of new merchandise for the Haunted Mansion fanatic. The gift shop replaced the old Yankee Trader gift shop which also featured a small selection of Haunted Mansion merchandise.
The Disney Parks Blog has shared a few things you should know about this new experience:
- There will be a purchase limit of six items per style, per guest, per day for products carried in the shop.
- The new Haunted Mansion inspired open edition pins will be available at both Memento Mori AND the Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland.
- The Haunted Mansion-themed Dooney & Bourke bags will be released in Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, NOT at Memento Mori on October 6.
- For those guests at Disenyland, the Dooney & Bourke bags will be available at Vault 28 in Downtown Disney District also on October 6.
- There is a restriction of two items, per style, per guest, per day for the bags.
Some of the new Haunted Mansion merchandise will be available online on the Disney Store as well by clicking here.
Now excuse me while I go empty my bank account.