SeaWorld Kids Explores Nature With Five New, Fun Mobile Apps
SeaWorld is taking preschool and elementary-aged children on an adventure around the world, releasing five new interactive, educational and entertaining apps.
The following SeaWorld Kids mobile apps are available now for free in the App Store for iPhone and iPad:
- Baby Animals: Cute and Cuddly Animal Babies by SeaWorld Kids– Play with and learn about adorable baby animals including giraffes, lambs and walrus calves in an app that teaches the love and tender care that goes into raising animal babies.
- Penguin’s Playground – Waddle with your children while they solve puzzles and build their own Antarctic habitat in an app with 18 engaging videos and activities.
- Polar Bear Playground – Plunge into frozen waters with the Arctic’s top predator by playing match-3 games, run and jump with polar bears while learning about them in a fun runner game and more.
- SeaWorld Kids Network – Learn about endangered animals through entertaining videos and games, while swimming along with sea turtles in an app that will be updated frequently with new content.
- Tigers, Lions, Cheetahs and Other Big Cats – In this digital safari, see majestic lions, fierce tigers and cunning cheetahs in numerous mini-games and engaging videos, and learn about big cat conservation.
“Kids will love traveling from the North Pole to the South Pole and so many places between with our new digital apps,” Scott Helmstedter, Chief Creative Officer for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment said. “SeaWorld Kids apps help teach children about the natural world in a fun and interactive way that also allows parents to play along.”
No word on whether or not the apps will become available for Android devices as well.