Starting March 20, guests will have the opportunity to have breakfast at one of the most popular restaurant at the Magic Kingdom, Be our Guest, as it opens for a limited time.
The breakfast menu will run from 8-10 a.m. daily beginning March 20 through June 18.
The breakfast will begin with a pastry basket for sharing and then guests have several options to choose from as their main course:
- Assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted baguette
- Eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes
- Scrambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit
- Vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit
- Croissant Doughnut: a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream (drool)
The kids menu includes the following items:
- French toast with fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon
- Fresh fruit, fruit crepes with yogurt and fresh fruit with a berry foam
Reservations begin March 17 for dates March 20 through June 18, 2015 via the official Disney Dining website, the My Disney Experience app on iOS and Android, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.