Six Flags Great America and Six Flags Mexico will be getting JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis for 2016.
uests will become members of the JUSTICE LEAGUE Reserve Team, and engage in a full-sensory journey as they battle alongside BATMAN™, SUPERMAN™, WONDER WOMAN and GREEN LANTERN against Lex Luthor, The Joker and his henchmen. Traveling in six-passenger vehicles, riders must outsmart Lex Luthor and The Joker and save the city of Metropolis.
JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis will feature:
- A 22,000 square foot HALL OF JUSTICE to house this full-sensory thrill ride;
- A 4D ride experience with wind, fire, mist and fog effects, plus life-like animatronic characters;
- A dramatic fight as the JUSTICE LEAGUE Reserve Team travels through laughing gas and flames in 10 high-intensity scenes;
- One of the first-ever virtual loops, giving riders the feeling of going head over heels;
- High definition 3D animation that fully immerses riders into the city of Metropolis;
- State-of-the-art gaming elements;
- 6-passenger vehicles with multi-degrees-of-freedom to transport riders through all the exciting twists and turns without limitations.
JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis is scheduled to open to the public at Six Flags Great America and Six Flags Mexico in 2016.
We rode JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis at Six Flags over Texas and it is a MUST do attraction!