Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Universal Citywalk at Universal Orlando Resort with EVE
With 2015 coming to a close, it is time to start looking for a place to ring in the new year.
EVE is the place to be at Universal Citywalk at Universal Orlando to ring in the new year in style.
Tickets are now on sale for the event and include:
· Unlimited gourmet cuisine including spicy chicken and sausage jambalaya, chilled jumbo shrimp, roast sirloin, assorted desserts and more
· Six CityWalk clubs and venues, including Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
· Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared
· Six unique party zones with exhilarating entertainment and signature drinks
· Midnight champagne toast, confetti bursts and pyrotechnics display
The event runs from 8:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on New Year’s Eve at Universal Citywalk. General admission is $134.99 plus tax, annual pass holder price is $121.49 plus tax (up to six discounted tickets).
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.citywalk.com/EVE