The Food & Wine Festival returns this March to Busch Gardens Tampa and the park just unveiled the concert lineup that will accompany you as you savor cuisine from around the world, including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, truffle fries and almond coconut truffles – and an expanded selection of more than 120 wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Here is the concert list so far:
- Saturday, March 5: Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 6: Huey Lewis & The News
- Saturday, March 12: Special artist to be announced
- Sunday, March 13: O.A.R.
- Saturday, March 19: George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- Sunday, March 20: MercyMe
- Saturday, March 26: Special artist to be announced
- Sunday, March 27: Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, April 2: The Commodores
- Sunday, April 3: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, April 9: Special artist to be announced
- Sunday, April 10: The All-American Rejects
- Saturday, April 16: Meat Loaf
- Sunday, April 17: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 23: Gente de Zona
- Sunday, April 24: Jordin Sparks
The Food & Wine Festival is included with your Busch Gardens admission and takes place starting Saturday, March 5 and runs through Sunday, April 24. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee.