Kung Fu Panda Arrives at Madame Tussauds Orlando
Skadoosh! Madame Tussauds Orlando knows Kung Fu… Panda. The celebrity wax attraction has rolled out the welcome mat for Po the lovable Panda turned Dragon Warrior from the successful animated movie trilogy Kung Fu Panda. Po’s figure will be on display starting today, the opening day of the theatrical release of Kung Fu Panda 3.
Here are some facts about the new figure:
- Po’s figure weighs 160 pounds
- More than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur were used to create Po’s figure
- Po’s eyes are 4.5 inches in diameter
- His fist is almost a foot long
- Po’s shorts were made from three different types of silk and a jacquard fabric, which were specially dyed to create 10 different color patches in the style of his animated outfit in the films
Madame Tussauds Orlando has new Florida resident rates, offering attraction admission for $18 ($13 for children between the ages of 3-12). This special offer saves visitors more than 25 percent off regular admission.