SeaWorld Orlando outlines 2016 passholder perks
SeaWorld Orlando will be treating their loyal passholders to fun perks each month in 2016, from exclusive ride times on the parks newest coaster, Mako, to discounts on merchandise, this will be a fun year for SeaWorld Orlando passholders.
Here is what passholders can expect for 2016:
- January – Friend for FREE Ticket
- February – FREE Pass Member Tote with $20 purchase at SeaWorld Rescue Store
- March – Kids Eat FREE at Sharks Underwater Grill and 30% off Wild Arctic Tour
- April – Pass Member Happy Hour – $2 discount on select beer & wine at Terrace Bar
- May – $10 One-Time Dining
- June – Summer Nights Reserved Seating, Mako Preview & Exclusive Pass Member Mako Shirt offer
- July – 4th of July Reserved Seating & FREE Pass Member Magnet
- August – $59.99 “Date Night” Dinner for Two at Sharks Underwater Grill with special menu
- September – Friend for FREE Ticket, FREE Lanyard & Pouch, & Beach Cleanup
- October – 30% off Christmas Seating Package
- November – 30% off Sea Lion Tour
- December – 20% off food and drink on Christmas Pathway & FREE ornament
SeaWorld Orlando also recently opened the Passholder Lounge, where Passholders can relax and recharge with free samples from from a Coke Freestyle machine and plugs to recharge your electronic devices.
2016 will also feature all of SeaWorld’s popular events, including Wild Days, Viva la Música, Bands, Brew & BBQ and more!
All of this stuff is of course, scheduled to change without notice, but it is good to see SeaWorld catering to their passholders!
Which perk are you most excited about? We are excited about exclusive ride time on Mako!