Busch Gardens Tampa announces 2016 Food & Wine Festival Menu
The annual Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival returns this spring featuring sensational new culinary creations including a menu of more than 35 delectable dishes designed specifically for the event; an expanded line up of more than 120 wines, craft brews and cocktails; and performances from chart-topping musical artists including Andy Grammer, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Meat Loaf, The All-American Rejects, O.A.R, Gente de Zona and many more.
In addition to new food and beverage options, the Food & Wine Festival also offers new ways for guests to savor the event:
- NEW – Food Sampler – Guests with exclusive interests in culinary offerings can purchase the all-new Food Sampler, which includes any five food samples of choice throughout the Festival and starts at $24.99.
- NEW – Wine by the Bottle – This year, guests can take home a part of the Food & Wine Festival with wine available for purchase by the bottle in select merchandise locations throughout the park.
The Festival features 11 different culinary cabins that guests can experience throughout the park, each with its own special menu:
- NEW! Artisan Eats – Artisan Eats introduces sophisticated flavors crafted to treat guests’ appetites, including truffle fries, shrimp & grits and pan-fried bread pudding with Nutella-mascarpone drizzle.
- NEW! Garden Gate Cafe – Garden Gate Café joins the Festival this year with pheasant sausage flatbread topped with filet de pomodoro and tuna poke.
- Gourmet Lodge – The exotic flavors of Gourmet Lodge feature smoked beef brisket, pickled shrimp over couscous salad and a guest-favorite griddled cheese cake sandwich.
- Savory Tavern – The rich flavors of Savory Tavern tempt taste buds with coconut shrimp cigars, espresso flan, and a goat cheese polenta cake topped with olives and tomatoes.
- Chef’s Plantation – Chef’s Plantation is home to hearty flavors, including pan-seared salmon cakes, beef short ribs and duck tacos with sweet chili sauce.
- Coast to Coast Cookery – Tastes of the land and sea come together at Coast to Coast Cookery, featuring green peppercorn-seared hangar steak, bacon-wrapped prawns and chilled smoked chicken with apples, sundried cranberries and walnut quinoa.
- Field House Eatery – The Field House Eatery is the Festival’s biggest location, offering pan-seared diver scallops and lamb chops with tabouleh and tatziki sauce.
- Southern Station – Southern Station tantalizes taste buds with all-new bison sliders, pan-fried cod over fennel risotto, roasted pork belly with red pepper jam, and venison chili with roasted corn, black beans and lime sour cream.
- Comfort Kitchen – The Comfort Kitchen fuses classics like the famous bacon mac & cheese with contemporary elegant eats like lobster ravioli over tomato basil sauce.
- Light Fare Canteen – The Light Fare Canteen freshens the palate with returning favorites like scallop ceviche, a potato and goat cheese tart, and a perfect cheese plate to accompany a glass of wine.
- Blazin’ Bistro – Blazin’ Bistro breaks out the grill for island-inspired cuisine, featuring jerk chicken sliders, roasted cauliflower hummus and a refreshing vanilla Cigar City Maduro ice cream float with caramel.
The Festival takes place on weekends March 5 through April 24, and is included with park admission. Food and beverage are separate.