Toothsome Chocolate Factory coming to Universal Citywalk at Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando announced today that the Toothsome Chocolate Factory will be replacing the old NBA City restaurant at Universal Citywalk.
The new venue will be opening later this year and will feature a steampunk-themed environment with a variety of delectable treats, including a varity of milkshake flavors. Here are just a few via the Universal Orlando Blog that guests will be able to enjoy:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake
- Key Lime Pie: A classic Florida dessert turned into a delicious shake. It will even be topped with a piece of pie
Other dessert options include a Salted Caramel Flan sundae and a Chocolate Brownie Bark and S’mores sundae.
Guests will even be able to watch chocolate creations being made and will be able to purchase their very own to take home and enjoy.