Walt Disney World just released new details about D-Luxe Burger, the new burger joint coming to Disney Springs.
Some of the gourmet burgers offered at this new venue include the following:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
There will also be a variety of gelato shakes featured as well, these include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake. Root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats will also be available for purchase. Hard sodas, draft beer and cider will also be an option for guests.
Adults, you can even try a shake with spirits, such as Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.
For dessert, you can also try a Red Velvet Burger Macaroon, a macaroon shaped like a burger with raspberry ‘ketchup.’