Star Wars: Force for Change coming to Disney Parks with Rogue One merchandise
This year, the park will be selling the very first Disney Parks Rogue One: A Star Wars Story shirts as part of the fundraiser. Twenty-five percent of the retail sale price of this product will be donated to U.S. Fund for UNICEF.
The shirts will be available at the following locations:
Walt Disney World:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
The shirts will not be available via the Disney Parks online store or via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.
The shirts will be available beginning, of course, May 4, 2016.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story arrives in theaters on December 16, 2016.