The Orlando Eye at I-Drive 360 Marks First Year with Special Celebrations
The Orlando Eye is kicking off 1 year of operation with some fun for everyone to enjoy. The observation wheel will be offering complimentary tickets, Orlando Eye merchandise and VIP packages, gift cards to I-Drive 360 retailers and restaurants and more during the week of May 2-8 to celebrate 1 year of operation.
Other fun activites only available Wednesday, May 4 include:
- A live DJ inside the Orlando Eye terminal
- Special birthday décor inside Orlando Eye’s capsules
- Balloon artists, face painters, entertainers and magicians throughout the area
- Sweet treats provided by Sugar Factory
- Cupcakes by Publix
- A free digital photo download
- Commemorative tickets
And to top it all off, The Orlando Eye will be lit in rainbow colors to celebrate the event!
The 400-foot observation wheel opened on May 4, 2015, with grand opening events, a pyro show, and world renowned aerialist Nik Wallenda walking on the structure of the Orlando Eye as it moved.