Busch Gardens Tampa announces opening date for Cobra’s Curse
Busch Gardens Tampa just announced that their new family spinning roller coaster, Cobra’s Curse, will officially be opening on June 17.
Here are some interesting facts about Cobra’s Curse:
- The coaster will feature a 30,000-pound snake king icon with a 70-foot vertical lift hill
- The ride time will be three-and-a-half minutes with a top speed of 40 mph and 2,100 feet of track
- Each ride will be unique on Cobra’s Curse due to the spinning part of the ride and weight distribution
- Cobra’s Curse queue line will feature real snakes from around the world
- Height requirement for Cobra’s Curse will be 48 inches if you are riding alone, 42 with a parent or guardian.
The roller coaster is located in the Egypt part of the park near the entrance of Montu.