Guests can now purchase tickets or a 3-Park vacation package to experience Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay, the new water park coming to Universal Orlando in 2017.
The water theme park will feature innovative technology that will allow families to spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the park’s dozens of attractions – from a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, to a peaceful winding river, to speeding body slides that drop from the top of the volcano into the waters below and more.
Tickets are now on sale for dates beginning June 1st, here are the details:
Universal Orlando 3-Park Ticket:
- 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $244.99 for adults
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $234.99 for children
- A 3-day, 2-park base ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida starts at $204.99 per adult and $194.99 per child
Splash, Stay and Play Vacation Package – Starting at $115 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park, 4-Day Base Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel & Universal Orlando
- Guests can upgrade their vacation package by staying at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels to receive additional benefits like Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens, and to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Packages for Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort start at $165 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- For more details on these packages and to book your visit, click here.
More information will be released about Volcano Bay at a later date.