A celebration of Latin beats and eats kicks off April 22, 2017 at the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando with 2 additional dates added on May 7 and 14. Popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium. All concerts start at 3 p.m.
- Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
- Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
- Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
- El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
- Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
- Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
Brand new menu items bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life.
- Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
- Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. on event days and continues through park close.