Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream kicks off September 22 for 19 nights in 2017. This year will see 2 new houses and 3 new scare zones with a total of 7 houses, 5 scare zones and the return of the “Fiends” show.
There are 2 new houses this year:
- Undead Arena Live – Takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where society has been divided into The Worthy and Unworthy. You are the Unworthy and must make it through a gauntlet of undead where there is no guarantee your group will make it through together.
- Demented Dimensions – Takes place in abandoned Sterling Manor where every room and hallway leads to a different dimensions where our rules don’t apply and you will be lucky to escape with your lives.
There are 3 new scare zones this year:
- Meat Market – Where cannibalistic creatures feast on the weak and will try to add you to their menu.
- Carnie Camp – Where you will have to pass through the backstage of an old carnival and the performers are looking for new test subjects.
- “Facebook Fans Name Scare Zone” – Facebook fans will have until Aug. 30 to help name this new scare zone where a cruel headmaster is punished by savage school kids.
Howl-O-Scream will also see the return of Death Water Bayou, Unearthed and other past houses and even the thrill rides aren’t safe as roaming creature will fill in empty seats for a terrifying ride.
There will truly be Nowhere to Hide this year. Even the thrill rides at Busch Gardens get an extra dose of fear, as empty seats get filled with roaming creatures in the night.
Howl-O-Scream will run Sept. 22 through October 29 at Busch Gardens Tampa.