Walt Disney World announces 2017 Candlelight Processional Narrators at Epcot
With Halloween in full swing at Walt Disney World, the theme park resort now has its eyes set on the busy holiday season. The park announced the 2017 Walt Disney World 2017 Candlelight Processional Narrators today.
Two new celebrities will be joining the line-up this year. Matt Bomer (“White Collar,” “The Last Tycoon,”) and Star Wars icon Warwick Davis.
Returning celebrities include Chandra Wilson – and newly-named Disney Legend Whoopi Goldberg.
Here is the official line-up:
- Nov. 24- 26 – To Be Announced
- Nov. 27-28 – Matt Bomer
- Nov. 29 – 30 – To Be Announced
- Dec. 1-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec. 4-5 – Pat Sajak
- Dec. 6-11 – To Be Announced
- Dec. 12-14 – Warwick Davis
- Dec. 15-17 – Trace Adkins
- Dec. 18-21 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 22-24 – CCH Pounder
- Dec. 25-27 – Jaci Velasquez
- Dec. 28-30 – Chandra Wilson
The processional is performed nightly three times a day, 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m at the America Gardens Theater at Epcot.
Disney also announced Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast that start at $35 plus tax per person for adults and $21 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Dining Packages for lunch and dinner start at $44 plus tax per person for adults and $15.50 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.