What would Halloween Horror Nights be without a wide assortment of alcoholic beverages? Universal Orlando fortunately has that covered with a variety of mixed and frozen drinks available this year for guests.
The park will be offering a variety of mixed drinks for guests to enjoy this year at the event, they include:
- Liquid Courage – Tangerine rum with orange juice and sprite
- Liquid Fear – Vodka cocktail with cranberry juice and lemonade
- Midnight Madness – 50% Liquid Courage, 50% Liquid Fear, 100% Midnight Madness
The park also announced three new frozen beverages will be available as well. They are:
- Candy Corn – Whipped cream vodka meets the scrumptious taste of candy corn
- Pumpkin Spice – Tastes of fall with pumpkin spice rum
- S’mores – Chocolate drizzle and toasted marshmallow vodka delight
**UPDATE (9-19) There has been several rumors that these have been pulled from the event at the last minute. We will update the article if and when they become available. Watermelon jello shots will be available for purchase in this heart-shaped souvenir container.
And bouncing between all of the haunted houses is sure to make you hungry. HHN 27 will feature a variety of tasty delights for guests to enjoy. They include:
- Mini Donuts on a Stick – Because what’s better than mini-donuts? Mini-donuts on a stick. You can get these with either powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar and add on a choice of dipping sauces. Available at the food tent near Finnegan’s in the New York area.
- Pizza Fries – Take a mountain of fries, place them on top of a sea of pizza sauce, then top them with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and sausage and you have Pizza Fries. Available at KidZone Pizza Company.
- Chili Garlic Chicken Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast seasoned to spicy perfection with pepper jack cheese, spicy chili sauce and a side of fries. Available at Richter’s Burger Co. in the San Francisco area.
- Fiery Onion Ring Burger – Cheeseburger with a sinister twist, topped with onions, hot sauce, pepper jack cheese and a side of fries. Available at Mel’s Drive-In across from the Academy of Villains show.
- Fresh Calzones – A monstrous combination of marinara sauce, sausage, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Topped with melted butter and garlic. Available at Louie’s Italian Restaurant in the New York area.
Twisted Taters, Funnel Cake Puffs and Bavarian Salted Pretzels will also be available for purchase.
Which food/beverage will you be picking to at HHN 27? You better decide soon because the event kicks off this Friday at Universal Studios Florida!