Florida First Responders to receive free admission to Busch Gardens Tampa
Busch Gardens Tampa announced today that Florida first responders from October 11th to November 24th, will receive free admission to Busch Gardens, and four discounted tickets for friends and family at 50% off the regular ticket price.
Qualifying first responders include:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders
- Florida emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- 911 dispatchers
- All Florida police and sheriff officers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Qualifying first responders should visit the official Busch Gardens site for more information and register using the ID.me verification system. 911 operators must take advantage of the First Responder offer at the front gate. Tickets must be used by November 24th. Restrictions apply.