Busch Gardens Tampa announces 2018 Food & Wine Festival concerts and more
The 2018 Food & Wine Festival is once again returning to Busch Gardens this year and will feature food, music and more. The park gave us new details today as to who will be performing at the Food & Wine Festival this year. Here is the concert line-up:
- March 3 – Edwin McCain & Sister Hazel
- March 4- Grupo Niche
- March 10 – The Fray
- March 11 – Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival with Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws
- March 17 – Olga Tañón
- March 18 – Goo Goo Dolls
- March 24 – Better Than Ezra & Tonic
- March 25 – Michael Bolton
- March 31 – Boys II Men
- April 1 – Natalie Grant
- April 7 – Hank Williams, Jr.
- April 8 – TLC
- April 14 – Bret Michaels
- April 15 – TBA
- April 21 – The All-American Rejects
- April 22 – Cole Swindell
- April 28 – Flo Rida
- April 29 – Kaleo & Bleachers
Guests can choose from two exclusive VIP concert upgrades at the Festival which include priority seating and a 5-item sampler lanyard for even more access to great times and great tastes. Additionally, guests can purchase of 5, 10 and 12-item sampler lanyards to tailor the experience to any taste bud. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consumer alcoholic beverages.
The Food & Wine Festival runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 3 through April 29 and is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park.