Universal raises ticket prices following Disney’s hike
Both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood will be bumping up ticket prices following Disney’s increase last week. The price increases affect single day and multi-day tickets and not annual passes.
Universal Orlando ticket price increases
- One day ticket is up from $110 & 124 to $115 and $124 for a “mixed season” ticket
- A 2-day ticket is now $204.99, up from $199.99
- A 3-day ticket is up from $219.99 to $224.99
- A 4-day ticket is up from $229.99 to $234.99
- A 5-day ticket is up from 239.99 to $244.99
- 1 day is up from $165/179 to $170/179 for a “mixed season” ticket
- 2 day is up from $254.99 to $264.99
- 3 day is up from $274.99 to $284.99
- 4 day is up from $284.99 to $299.99
- 5 day is up from $294.99 to $314.99
Universal Studios Hollywood is adding a fourth seasonal pricing tier to its online pre-sale tickets, which include prices ranging from $105 to $119, depending on when you visit the park. If you purchase your ticket at the gate, the price went up $5 from $120 to $125. The two-day ticket also went up $10.
No increases were announced for Volcano Bay, Universal Orlando’s water theme park, which still remains at $67.