Disneyland previews Pixar Fest food and merchandise
Pixar Fest at Disneyland Resort kicks off on April 13 and runs through through September 3 at Disneyland Resort, and with it will come a variety of new merchandise and food options for guests to purchase.
Here is just some of the food that will be themed after the Disney/Pixar film “Up”:
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Fredrickson TV Diner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- “Up”-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland park
Fancy some food items themed after “Toy Story” you say?
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
Disneyland will be getting a “Coco” Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland park.
And last but not least is “Monsters Inc.”:
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
There will also be a variety of Pixar Fest merchandise available, including Pixar Fest logo tees for adults and kids, a Pixar Fest leather tote by Loungefly, a limited release pin featuring the logo of Pixar Fest, and the Pixar Fest logo hat, which is pictured at the top of this article.