Disneyland announces an INSANE amount of churros for Halloween
Halloween is underway on the east coast at Disney World, but Disneyland is just gearing up for their annual Halloween events and festivities.
Today the park announced ALL of the delicious food items you’ll be able to pick up during the Halloween season, including an INSANE amount of churros! From churros to churro sundaes, there’s something for every churro-holic out there!
Take a look:
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain – Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
- Churros near Haunted Mansion – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant – Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe – Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square – Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
Disney California Adventure churros
- Willie’s Churros – Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School – Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
And those are just the churros! Disney also revealed a variety of other spooky treats, including:
- Halloween-Themed Dessert Trio – with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
- Mansion Spider Bundt Cake – chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
- Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets
- Alien Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes Fries (starting mid-September) – funnel fries dusted with pumpkin spice sugar, pumpkin spice sauce, and pumpkin spice whipped cream
- Anti Vampire Pizza – roasted garlic sauce, marinated chicken smoked gouda, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and a tomato-harissa sauce drizzle
That’s just naming a few! For the complete list of Disneyland/DCA Halloween treats, head on over to the Disney Parks Blog and check them all out!
Halloween Time kicks off at Disneyland Resort starting Sept. 7 through Oct. 31!
Halloween has already kicked off on the east coast at Walt Disney World! Check out some of our Mickey’s Not-So-Scary videos on our YouTube channel! Be sure to subscribe while you’re there!