Disney World reveals the list of 2018 Candlelight Processional Narrators
The holiday season is just around the corner and Disney World announced some new details today about Epcot’s annual Candlelight Processional Narrators.
Here is the line-up for the event this year:
- Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23
- Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW
- Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW
- TBD, Nov. 28-Dec. 2
- Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6
- Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9
- Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW
- Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14
- Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17
- Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20
- Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW
- Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25
- Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27
- Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30
Disney World also announced new food coming to the Feast of the Three Kings marketplace, which includes sofrito-marinated beef with sweet plantains and olives, queso fresco-stuffed arepa topped with shrimp, crushed avocado aji and tomato sauce, as well as arepas topped with melted queso fresco.
Other new menu items include:
- Black forest roulade with cherry whipped cream (Bavaria Holiday Kitchen, Germany)
- Hand-carved smoked ham with green beans and sweet potato casserole (American Holiday Table, The American Adventure)
- Three variations of croissant doughnuts at the Taste Track marketplace
Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt will also be returning to Epcot during the holiday season as well.
Check out the complete details over at the Disney Parks Blog here.