What does the Upside Down taste like? Find out at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood!
Universal Studios Hollywood will also be getting in on the Stranger Things specialty food this year as well as Universal Orlando.
The specialized foods were created by the executive chef and culinary teams at each park to further enhance the already immersive “Halloween Horror Nights” experience.
Here’s what guests can expect to feast on during “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios Hollywood:
- Benny’s Burgers: This classic burger, aptly named after the show’s family-owned diner, features a juicy beef burger served on a potato roll and a side of Tater Tots
- The Upside Down Burger: served “upside down,” this signature burger features spicy queso and Flamin’ Hot® Cheetos® served on a potato roll with lettuce, tomatoes and a side of Tater Tots.
- Benny’s Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Drizzled with sage-maple aioli and topped with sweet and sour onions, lettuce and tomatoes, this grilled chicken sandwich is served on iconic Kellogg’s® Eggo® waffles with a side of Tater Tots.
- Demogorgon’s Totcho: A twist on the classic nacho, this dangerously delicious snack piles up Tater Tots, doused in spicy queso, chili, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sour cream and scallions.
- Eleven’s Waffle Extravaganza: Inspired by the lead protagonist’s favorite food, this tasty treat mixes Reese’s Pieces, jelly beans, chocolate chips and whipped cream stacked high on three Kellogg’s Eggo waffles.
Additional treats will be served throughout the theme park, including Mini Meatball Subs, Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese and Stir Fry Noodles as well as Voodoo Doughnuts.
For more information and to purchase tickets for “Halloween Horror Nights “at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Orlando Resort or Universal Studios Singapore, visit.