Disneyland Bumps Prices of Annual Passes and Tickets Ahead of Galaxy’s Edge Opening
We got some new ticket price increases to talk about today as Disneyland pushed out new prices for all of their tickets, including annual passes and single/multi-day tickets.
Single-day parkhopper saw a bump in the price of 4.8 to 7.6 percent range:
- “Value” parkhopper tickets are now $154 (up from $147)
- “Regular” parkhoppers are now$179 (up from $167)
- “Peak” parkhoppers are now $199 (up from $185).
Multi-day tickets also saw an increase in price:
- Two-day, one-park tickets are now $225 (Up from $210)
- Two-day parkhoppers are now $280 (Up from $260)
- Three-day tickets are now $300 for single park access per day and $355 for the parkhopper option.
Annual Passes were not ignored. They also saw a jump in price:
- The “Select” annual pass is now $399
- The “Deluxe” pass rose to $799
- The “Signature” pass climbed to a whopping $1,149.
- The “Premier” pass jumped to a whopping $1,949.
Regular parking at Disneyland also saw an increase in price to $25.
To put all of this into perspective, a ticket to Disneyland back in 2000 cost you $43.