Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration starts on January 18th
(UPDATE – 1-18-19)
Here are some of the food items available as part of Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration:
- Mickey Sipper – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe, Columbia Harbour House, and Casey’s Corner
- Now and Forever Slush – Gaston’s Tavern
- Mickey Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Minnie Kitchen Sink – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration merchandise can be found inside Main Street Cinema, Emporium, and Curtain Call Collectibles.
Starting on January 18th, Mickey and Minnie’s Suprise Celebration will begin at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort. Walt always said it started with a mouse, and he wasn’t wrong! The event will host new entertainment, merchandise, and different food and beverage options. Down below we have some of the cool things you can do at the celebration!
- Minnie will be joining Mickey inside Town Square Theater to greet guests together in their new colorful outfits
- There will be a new Celebration Station that you will not want to miss inside the Town Square Theater where guests will be given the opportunity to share their best wishes in a guestbook.
- A new song will be joining the lineup during the “Move It! Shake it! MousekeDance It! Street Party”. “It’s a Good Time” will be played during this upbeat parade down Main Street. Keep an eye out for Donald, Daisy, Goofy and pals dancing to the beat as well!
- Pluto will be meeting guests at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus
I personally love Mickey and Minnie’s new outfits, and can’t wait to see them on opening day!