2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival – Quick Start Guide
Welcome to the 2019 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Quick Start Guide! Here you will find a variety of information on the event, including food, concert details and more!
The 90-day event continues through June 3, featuring dozens of Disney-crafted topiaries and beds of multi-colored blooms that will transform the Epcot landscape into a floral extravaganza. As just one example of this metamorphosis, nearly 70,000 festival blooms will surround the lakes in Future World, while on the water, hundreds of colorful mini-gardens will be set afloat.
The 2019 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival will run daily from March 6 to June 3, 2019.
Guests will once again enjoy the Goodness Garden Butterfly House presented by GoGo squeeZ where nearly 1,000 native butterflies will fly among the garden’s two dozen nectar plants. Additionally, several World Showcase pavilions will include gardens with floral life representative of plants in those countries, such as the Kokodema Garden and Bonsai Collection in Japan, the Urban Spice Garden in Morocco and the Alpine Container Garden in Germany.
In celebration of Disneynature’s “Penguins,” opening April 17, a 9-foot-tall art sculpture made from recycled marine debris will be on display in Future World featuring an adult and baby Adélie penguin. Created by the non-profit organization WashedAshore.org, this work of art is designed to inspire Guests to keep our oceans and waterways clear of plastic pollution.
Woody and Buzz Lightyear will welcome Bo Peep and her sheep to their Toy Story topiary near the Family Play Zone in Future World East.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Here are the concerts for the 2019 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, which will feature concerts every day this year!
Shows are 7 nights a week during the festival at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8 PM.
- Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 6 through 8
- Glass Tiger – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 9 through 10
- Jon Anderson of Yes – NEW!
March 11 through 12
- Tony Orlando
March 13 through 14
- Wang Chung – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 15 through 16
- Simple Plan
March 17 through 20
- Ambrosia – NEW!
March 21 through 22
- Magic Giant – NEW!
March 23 through 24
- Air Supply – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 25 through 27
- Berlin, featuring Terri Nunn
March 28 through 29
- The Smithereens – NEW to Garden Rocks!
March 30 through 31
- Rick Springfield
April 1 through 2
- Christopher Cross – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 3 through 4
- The Spinners
April 5 through 7
- Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group Styx
April 8 through 9
- John Michael Montgomery – NEW!
April 10 through 11
- Sister Sledge – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 12 through 13
- Night Ranger
April 14 through 16
- Sister Hazel – NEW to Garden Rocks!
April 17 through 19
- Steven Curtis Chapman – NEW!
April 20 through 21
- TobyMac – NEW!
April 22 through 23
April 24 through 26
- The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO
April 27 through 30
- Herman’s Hermits, starring Peter Noone
May 1 through 4
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
May 5 through 7
- A Flock of Seagulls – NEW!
May 8 through 9
- Marshall Tucker Band – NEW to Garden Rocks!
May 10 through 11
- Peabo Bryson – NEW!
May 12 through 13
- Richard Marx – NEW to Garden Rocks!
May 14 through 15
- Starship, starring Mickey Thomas
May 16 through 19
- Colin Hay of Men at Work – NEW!
May 20 through 21
- War – NEW!
May 22 through 23
- The Guess Who
May 24 through 27
- Jon Secada
May 28 through 29
- Blood, Sweat and Tears
May 30 through June 1
- Eddie Palmieri – NEW!
June 2 through June 3
Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Packages
For more details on the available Garden Rocks Dining Packages, click here.
Here are some of the Passholder Exclusive pieces of merchandise that will be available for purchase:
And of course, here are the Passholder magnet(s) that are available for passholders this year, which feature Pluto and Daisy:
Outdoor Food Booths
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace – NEW!
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Smoked Salmon Stack with Avocados, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Caviar and Focaccia Crostino
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet (V) (GF) (KA)
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Karbach Brewing Lemon and Ginger Radler Houston, TX
- Seadog Brewing Company Sunfish Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Shipyard Brewing Company Grind the Rind Watermelon IPA, Portland, ME
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – NEW!
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Citrus Greens (GF)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing (GF) (V)
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls (V) (KA)
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic) (KA)
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V) (KA)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese (KA)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries (KA)
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Hugo Cocktail with Sparkling Wine, Elderflower and Mint
- Beer Flight
The Citrus Blossom – NEW!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF) (KA)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble (V)
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Fleur de Lys
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Soup (GF)
- Tarte au Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust (V)
- Canard Confit à la Provençal: Braised Duck Confit with Tomatoes and Olives on Polenta
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Framboise: Sparkling Wine and Monin Raspberry
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Maison de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue (KA)
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (non-alcoholic)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Key Lime Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Beer Flight
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut (V) (KA)
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing
- Karaage with Nanban Sauce: Japanese-style Fried Chicken served on a bed of Shredded Cabbage and topped with a Soy and Vinegar-based Dressing (KA)
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sayuri “Little Lilly” Nigori Sake
- “Ichigo Sun” Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail with Sake, Strawberry Purée and Lemonade
Jardin de Fiestas
- Tlacoyo: Blue Corn Masa topped with Black Bean Spread, Ground Chorizo, Queso Fresco and Mexican Cream
- Beef Torta: Braised Beef served on a Crispy Sourdough Roll with Queso Oaxaca, Avocado, Pickled Onions and Jalapeños in a Spicy Habanero Sauce
- Tres Leches: Milk-soaked Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta Whipped Cream and Almond Powder
- Cerveza: Allende Golden Ale Craft Beer served with a Liqueur Floater
- Damiana Flower Margarita: Damiana Flower Liqueur, Blanco Tequila, Agave Nectar and Citrus Juices served on the rocks with a Black Ant Salt Rim
- Oaxacan Gin & Tonic: Smokey Gin, Black Currant Liqueur, Vermouth, Lime Juice and Tonic Water
- Rosé Sangria: Withers Rosé Wine, Tequila Blanco, Elderflower and Ginger Liqueur, Pineapple, Cactus Pear and Ginger Juices
La Isla Fresca
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple (KA)
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum