Universal Orlando Gives Sneak Peek of Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure
With only weeks to go before its grand opening, Universal Orlando released even more details today about the upcoming Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure coming to Hogsmeade inside Islands of Adventure. They also gave us our first look of the POV of the coaster, which looks amazing with the trees and ancient ruins that the coaster zips through.
Here are some new bits of information Universal released about the attraction:
- Guests for the first time will be venturing beyond the boundaries of Hogwart’s Castle and will be exploring the Forbidden Forest. Guests will encounter new and exciting creatures that call the Forbidden Forest home. More details on the creatures you’ll experience while riding can be found here.
- Guests will begin their journey attending the Care of Magical Creatures class with Hagrid, where guests will encounter a brand-new pre-show where you’ll encounter Arthur Weasley, Hagrid, and his loyal dog, Fang.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure will have a total of 7 launches throughout the ride, the most of any coaster in the world.
- The ride will feature a free-fall vertical drop – dropping you nearly 17 feet. The first of its kind in the U.S.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure will be the longest coaster in Florida, totaling a length of 5,053 feet.
- Guests will be able to choose whether they ride on the Motorbike or the sidecar, each providing a unique experience.
- One of the signature elements of the ride will be a 65-foot climb into the air at a more than 70-degree angle and then will drop you down the same way backward.
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure officially opens on June 13 at Universal Orlando Resort.
Click here for more details on the Hagrid animatronic coming to Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure
Are you ready to plan your visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Fill out the form below for a 100% FREE Vacation Quote from partners at MEI-Travel!