Celebrate 4th of July at both Magic Kingdom and Epcot with fun activities!
Walt Disney World Resort, besides being a world-class travel destination, is also the perfect place to experience the holidays! And with Fourth of July right around the corner, both the Magic Kingdom and Epcot are getting in on the patriotic fun!
Magic Kingdom Park will be open on July 3, 8 a.m.-12 a.m. and July 4, 8 a.m.-1 a.m.
- “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” offers fireworks orchestrated to patriotic melodies showering the Magic Kingdom sky on both July 3 and July 4 at 9:15 p.m.
- Guests can dance the night away with DJs spinning tunes at a Hoedown Throwdown in Frontierland and an out-of-this-world Galactic Gathering in Tomorrowland.
- Fans at home can join in the celebration by viewing a special July 4 live stream of the dazzling fireworks display on the Disney Parks Blog.
- Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear and friends – reenact famous moments in American history in a whimsical way during “The Muppets Present … Great Moments in History.” The live show is performed several times daily near the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square.
Epcot will be open 9 a.m.-9 p.m both days.
- “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” will be the last chance to experience the patriotic Fourth of July grand finale of this beloved nighttime spectacular. “The Heartbeat of Freedom” fireworks extravaganza will begin immediately following the 9 p.m. “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” display.
- Voices of Liberty will perform great American tunes during a Fourth of July concert on the America Gardens Theatre stage at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. on July 4. The group also will perform in the rotunda inside The American Adventure pavilion at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Guests can meet favorite Disney characters donning their patriotic attire at The American Adventure throughout the day on July 4.
- Guests can indulge in themed eats and sips honoring Independence Day throughout the park – everything from patriotic cupcakes and special dining packages to red, white, and blue sangria and a Boom Berry Lemonade.
Will we see you out in the park for the 4th of July?! It may be warm out, but this is one you simply can’t miss!