Busch Gardens Tampa Announces 20 Years of Fear at Howl-O-Scream 2019
Celebrating 20 years of fear, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has launched the most sinister sale of the season for Tampa’s premier Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream. The lowest priced tickets start at just $24.99 and $19.99 for Annual Pass Members.
This year, Howl-O-Scream returns for 22 select nights between September 20 and November 2 at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. For a limited time, tickets are available at the lowest price of the season with special offers below:
Single Night Admission
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday night admission for $24.99 – up to a 75% savings!
- Any event night admission for $29.99
Extra discount for passholders:
- Any Thursday, Friday or Sunday single date admission for $19.99
- Any event single date admission for $24.99
Scream longer with All-Season access:
- Enjoy all 22 nights with the Unlimited Howl-O-Scream Admission ticket for only $59.99.
- All Howl-O-Scream Front Line Fear Upgrade starting at only $99.99 – allows front-of-the-line access to all Howl-O-Scream houses and the park’s thrill rides, including the NEW Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster.
They also announced two returning haunted houses for 2019, Simons Slaughterhouse and The Black Spot.
— Howl-O-Scream (@howloscream) July 11, 2019
Also, as part of the 20 years of fear, they have been teasing the return of some of the icons throughout the years, which can be seen in the above tweet on the Howl-O-Scream Twitter handle.
These deals end on July 21 at 11:59 pm. Visit www.HowlOScream.com to shop now and learn more.